One of the key benefits in partnering with Ascend is the access you get to our strata specific, customised training courses. These training sessions are available exclusively to our strata management partners only and provide your team with the opportunity to gain the most thorough understanding of strata accounting and taxation concepts available.
Your staff will benefit, your clients will benefit, and your business as a whole will stand above the competition.
Please contact us today to discuss your requirements.
Set Courses or Tailored Training
We offer set courses covering a variety of topics including:
- Strata Accounting & Tax - An Overview
- Reading Strata Financial Reports
- Budgeting Tips & Techniques
- Income Tax Matters in Strata
- GST – Opportunities, Obligations & Strata Specific Issues
- Tax Issues in Focus: Caretakers
- Public Officer Obligations in Strata
- Tax/GST Accounting in Rockend's Strata Master
These can be tweaked to your specific requirements taking into account experience, client complexity and the software your business uses to prepare financial reports.
Alternatively, tailored one on one training can also be provided on specific areas for individual accounts staff and/or strata managers.
Onsite or Remote
- Onsite (Manager’s Office) – A member of the Ascend team can attend and present from your office. This is most suitable for larger teams based in the Perth metropolitan area and allows for easier discussion of issues specific to your clients as we have ready access to your accounting system. We also visit the south west a few times a year and are able to schedule in visits if requested.
- Onsite (Ascend Office) – Be our guest! Your team’s training session can be conducted from our modern boardroom at our offices in Welshpool (7km from the Perth CBD). This works well for small-mid size strata teams who don’t have ready access to a suitable venue from which to conduct training (maximum 10 attendees).
- Remote – The wonders of modern technology! Suitable for smaller operators, those operating in locations outside of the Perth metropolitan area and those who just prefer the efficiency that a remote training session provides, our remote sessions utilise Teamviewer to ensure that all of our clients can access the benefits of our financial training.